The Apple Inc. iPhone 5 is arranged for a photograph in San Francisco, California, U.S., on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012. The iPhone 5, which features a bigger screen, faster chip and a lighter body, sold 2 millions units in first-day orders, more than double a record set by the previous model.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say