Cheryl Jones-Comeau advocates for digging sand at low tide from beaches along Plum Island, Mass., then using the sand to fortify dunes that help protect houses including hers from storms and flooding.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say