Cheryl Jones-Comeau advocates for digging sand at low tide from beaches along Plum Island, Mass., then using the sand to fortify dunes that help protect houses including hers from storms and flooding.
- Local News -
- Howe Caverns owner is betting on casino project| Howe Caverns Development Chief Executive Officer Emil Galasso said Tuesday that he will today wire $1 million to a special state account in order to meet the filing deadline for proposed casino projects authorized in a state referendum last November.
- Drilling appeal attracts lots of 'friends of court' briefs
- Police seek leads in East End robbery
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May