Mark Simonson The road to reach the Charlotte Valley Inn in South Worcester, seen in 2008, was vastly improved in 1932 on the Inn's 100th anniversary. It was built in 1832 as a stagecoach stop between Albany and Oneonta.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say