Joe Mahoney | The Daily Star Five of the seven members of the new Otsego County Health Facilities Corporation board, from left, Dr. Donald Pollock, William Dornburgh, Rick Eastman, Kim Muller and Carol Kiehn Kirkey are shown Wednesday in Cooperstown.
- Local News -
- Howe Caverns owner is betting on casino project| Howe Caverns Development Chief Executive Officer Emil Galasso said Tuesday that he will today wire $1 million to a special state account in order to meet the filing deadline for proposed casino projects authorized in a state referendum last November.
- Drilling appeal attracts lots of 'friends of court' briefs
- Police seek leads in East End robbery
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May