This petition appeared in the Aug. 6, 1942 edition of The Oneonta Star, urging President Roosevelt to advise Americans on what could be done on the home front to help win World War II. Daily Star file)
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say