File Only six days after the Cullen-Harrison Act was signed by President Roosevelt, beer was once again served at Spaulding's Restaurant in Cooperstown. This ad appeared in The Oneonta Star of Thursday, April 13, 1933. According to a village directory, the restaurant was found at 149 Main St.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say