Contributed This message from a Cooperstown boy was found by a family from Vernonburg, Ga. at the beginning of the month. The bottle had been dropped into a river near Skidaway Island State Park, south of Savannah, and washed up on shore of a deserted island called Raccoon Key in the Ossabaw Sound a few miles away.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say