Mark Simonson This monument for the 121st New York Infantry Regiment was placed on Little Round Top in Gettysburg, Pa., in 1888. The regiment was led by Col. Emory Upton and held this site from the evening of July 2, 1863, until the close of the Battle of Gettysburg. It is seen on June 20.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say