File McCrum & Sons was once found where today's Red Caboose Restaurant is, at 214 Main St. This advertisement was seen in The Oneonta Herald of Jan. 26, 1888. The business may have been consulted for proper burials of remains found near Otsego and Main streets, as well as furnished several new homes being built at the time.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say