Courtesy of the Local History Collection of the Gilbertsville Free Library The Gilbert Homestead is seen in the photo thought to have been taken in 1860s. Part of this corner of the house, the left and rear walls survived the fire of 1895 and are incorporated into the new wall of The Majorâ€™s Inn. A dated stone marks the corner.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say