File Three postal carriers began their rounds of six day per week free delivery on April 2, 1888. Their uniforms were fitted and provided by Yagel's clothing store. It was on the south side of Main Street, found between Dietz and Chestnut Streets.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say