Mark Simonson Colliscroft, seen in 2005, was undergoing painting. The mansion was built in 1902 by Edward H. Pardee, and named after his uncle, Collis P. Huntington.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say