Contributed The aftermath of a mudslide that washed out county Highway 31, which runs along Otsego Lake, is seen in this photo released by the Otsego County Emergency Services office. Officials said the road, which travels between Cooperstown and Glimmerglass State Park, is closed indefinitely. The mudslide was reported Friday following heavy rainfall last week.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say