Contributed The aftermath of a mudslide that washed out county Highway 31, which runs along Otsego Lake, is seen in this photo released by the Otsego County Emergency Services office. Officials said the road, which travels between Cooperstown and Glimmerglass State Park, is closed indefinitely. The mudslide was reported Friday following heavy rainfall last week.
- Local News -
- Howe Caverns owner is betting on casino project| Howe Caverns Development Chief Executive Officer Emil Galasso said Tuesday that he will today wire $1 million to a special state account in order to meet the filing deadline for proposed casino projects authorized in a state referendum last November.
- Drilling appeal attracts lots of 'friends of court' briefs
- Police seek leads in East End robbery
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May