Benjamin Patton | The Daily Star U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer eats cheese with Cooperstown Cheese co-founder Sharon Tomaselli at their business in Milford on Wednesday. Cooperstown Cheese products were selected to be one of the foods served at the 2013 Inaugural Luncheon following the swearing-in of President Barack Obama.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say