File Many local businesses accepted checks rather than cash during the national bank holidays in March 1933. This ad from The Oneonta Star of March 6 was an example of the practice. The Palace Theatre was once found at the corner of Main Street and Ford Avenue, where Community Bank is today.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say