Mosaic shell pendant with spiny oyster shell, turquoise, clam shell and pitch, from Salado, central Arizona, dating between 1200 and 1400. The item is part of the Eugene and Clare Thaw Collection of American Indian Art and will be featured in 'Splendidly Dressed: American Indian Robes and Regalia' at the Fenimore Art Museum in Cooperstown.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say