BRIAN C. HOREY All hands on deck Oneonta High seniors Hayley Dower, right, and Kelsey Baker battle for possession while teammate Natalie Vanderlaan-Meyering watches during the Southern Tier Athletic Conference girls basketball championship game Feb. 17 at the Binghamton University Events Center. The Yellowjackets won the STAC title with a 57-56 overtime defeat of Class AA Horseheads. OHS will take an 18-1 record and the No. 1 seed for the Section Four Class B Tournament into the title game at 5:15 p.m. Saturday at the Broome County Arena in Binghamton against No. 2 seed Seton Catholic Central (14-4). Oneonta has won five straight sectional crowns. See more photos, sectional glance on Page B4
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say