File Philip Bresee of Bresee's Department Store, with microphone, addressed onlookers near the front of the Sears, Roebuck and Co. store, then at 220-24 Main St. on a rainy evening of Thursday, Oct. 26, 1978. It was part of the Save Our Sears campaign that autumn, as the store planned to close by the end of the year.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say