Julie Lewis | The Daily Star John 'Jack' Thomas holds photos of himself taken in 1951, during his time in Advanced Combat Leadership School at Fort Dix, New Jersey, at his home in Masonville on Friday. With him is his U.S. Army dress uniform jacket, bearing the insignia of the 7th Infantry Division of the 31st Infantry Regiment. Thomas wears gloves on both hands year-round because of the effects of frostbite he suffered in Korea.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say