A June 2011 tornado killed three people, injured 200 and damaged 1,400 buildings along a 39-mile path through Massachusetts. The recovery in the tiny town of Monson, Mass., inspired sisters Caitria and Morgan O'Neill to launch a website, Recovers.org, that hopes to streamline the process by connecting the needs of disaster victims directly with volunteers and potential donors.
- Local News -
- Howe Caverns owner is betting on casino project| Howe Caverns Development Chief Executive Officer Emil Galasso said Tuesday that he will today wire $1 million to a special state account in order to meet the filing deadline for proposed casino projects authorized in a state referendum last November.
- Drilling appeal attracts lots of 'friends of court' briefs
- Police seek leads in East End robbery
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May