First responders react to a simulated 7.7 magnitude earthquake on the New Madrid fault, followed by a large aftershock on the Wabash Valley fault, in a 2011 drill in Clay County, Ind. The state's Department of Homeland Security organized the eight-county exercise, which featured use of this half-million dollar mobile command post.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say