CHERYL CLOUGH Shirley Cheek is flanked by National Baseball Hall of Fame President Jeff Idelson and Jane Forbes Clark, the Hall's chairman of the board, during the third annual Awards Ceremony on Saturday at Doubleday Field in Cooperstown. Joe Morgan stands to Clark while fellow Hall of Famer Barry Larkin claps in the background. Cheek accepted the Ford C. Frick Award for broadcasting excellence on behalf of her late husband, former Toronto Blue Jays announcer Tom Cheek.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say