Afton junior shortstop Jessie Winans hit 13 home runs and helped the Crimson Knights to their seventh Class D state championship this past season. Winans earned her fourth straight Player of the Year honor from The Daily Star.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say