The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports

Archive

tds052414simonsonpic

Contributed Oneonta’s first armory at the corner of Fairview and Academy Streets, was ready for occupation by March 1886. The front of the building was on Fairview Street. Gov. Grover Cleveland signed the bill for the appropriation of $9,000 to build the armory in April 1884.

Local News -
Additional Content
Join the Debate
Helium
Additional Resources
CNHI News Service
Poll

Is Israel justified to conduct its military campaign against the Hamas in Gaza?

Yes
No
Undecided/no opinion
     View Results