File This was a final look before demolition of the Elm Park Methodist Church, at the corner of Chestnut Street and Ceperley Avenue on Friday, July 21, 1978. The church was dedicated in July 1918. A new church on the same site opened in 1979.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say