File This advertisement welcoming Col. Clarence Chamberlin appeared in The Oneonta Star of Wednesday, April 4, 1928. According to a city directory, Mid-State Fuel Corporation was found on Lower Chestnut Street in Oneonta's West End. Richard M. Roberts was listed as the general manager and was also the superintendent of the Southern New York Railway Co., which had yards near the corner of Chestnut and Oneida Streets.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say