A killer tornado roars into south Oklahoma City on May 3, 1999. The storm, which also cut through Moore, Okla., killed 43 people and destroyed hundreds of homes in central Oklahoma. Winds in excess of 300 mph were among the most violent ever recorded.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say