File Although incomes were tight during the Great Depression, you just couldnâ€™t forget Mom on her special day. This ad appeared in The Oneonta Star of May 13,1933. The Palace Cigar Store was once found in the Palace Theater block at the corner of Main Street and Ford Avenue. The store moved farther east on the same side of the street in the mid-1960s, for what was then a Wilber National Bank building expansion, now Community Bank.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say