BRIAN C. HOREY Cooperstown's Nicole Cring winds up for a pitch during the Section Three Class C championship softball game against Sandy Creek on June 1 at Le Moyne College. Cring, who hit a grand slam in Cooperstown's 6-4 loss, set single-season program records with 20 victories, 232 strikeouts, a .451 batting average and six triples during her senior season. She also hit eight home runs en route to 2013 Daily Star Player of the Year honors.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say