File Aaron Fink, then 10, was amongst many youngsters of the time to pick up discarded cans and bottles for pocket money. Fink is seen in Wilber Park in Oneonta on Monday, Sept. 19, 1983.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say