Getty Images Jimmie Johnson, driver of Text ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/Solid$ID/NothingText ColorText Color$ID/NothingText ColorText Colorthe No. 48 Lowe's/Kobalt Tools Chevrolet, and Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Kellogg's/Cheez-It Ford, lead the field to the green flag to start the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Party in the Poconos 400 at Pocono Raceway on June 9.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say