Daily Star file Shoppers crowded the newly opened Southside Mall in Oneonta on Thursday, June 30, 1983. Visible across the road, in the upper left corner, is the Howard Johnson's Restaurant, now Denny's. Large gravel mounds at sites nearby showed that construction was still underway to add more businesses to the shopping complex.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say