Joe Mahoney | The Daily Star Pipeline protestors (left to right) Rebekah Schecter of Roseboom, Bill Turechek of Laurens and Nick Albaugh of Hamden stand outside the Delaware County office building in Delhi Wednesday afternoon. But their signs failed to convince members of the county's Board of Supervisors to reject a measure in support of the county and its residents deriving benefits from the natural gas transmission system that, if built, could slice through eight Delaware County towns.
- Local News -
- Howe Caverns owner is betting on casino project| Howe Caverns Development Chief Executive Officer Emil Galasso said Tuesday that he will today wire $1 million to a special state account in order to meet the filing deadline for proposed casino projects authorized in a state referendum last November.
- Drilling appeal attracts lots of 'friends of court' briefs
- Police seek leads in East End robbery
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May