Joe Mahoney | The Daily Star Pipeline protestors (left to right) Rebekah Schecter of Roseboom, Bill Turechek of Laurens and Nick Albaugh of Hamden stand outside the Delaware County office building in Delhi Wednesday afternoon. But their signs failed to convince members of the county's Board of Supervisors to reject a measure in support of the county and its residents deriving benefits from the natural gas transmission system that, if built, could slice through eight Delaware County towns.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say