File A storm on Monday, May 2, 1983, caused damage to Lewis Garrison's barn on Charlotte Creek Road. None of the 50 cows inside was injured after a storm with high winds and tornadoes ripped through the region that night.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say