File This advertisement, seen in The Oneonta Star of Aug. 3, 1897, played on the barrage of news about gold found in Alaska that year. The Baird Block, as mentioned, is found at the northeast corner of Main and Chestnut streets, built in 1892.
- Local News -
- 'Today' broadcast can be seen by early risers Fans who want to watch NBC's "Today" show being taped today in Cooperstown need to be early risers … or watch it on television like everyone else.
- PGA FedExCup Leaders Chart
- PGA Tour Schedule-Winners
- Tour de France Standings
- Arena Football League
- Additional Content
- Join the Debate
- Additional Resources
- CNHI News Service
Homes of Baseball’s Top Players for 2012
- Rental Property Investing 101 – Tips for Future Property Moguls
- Green Homes Here to Stay as Demand for Energy Efficiency Grows
- Horrors! Scenes from a Home Inspector’s No-No Book:
- 4 People Who Are Doing it: Living Greener, Off-the-Grid:
- Homes of Baseball’s Top Players for 2012
Do you plan to attend the Baseball Hall of Fame Induction?