File This advertisement, seen in The Oneonta Star of Aug. 3, 1897, played on the barrage of news about gold found in Alaska that year. The Baird Block, as mentioned, is found at the northeast corner of Main and Chestnut streets, built in 1892.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say