Joe Martens, commissioner of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, testifies before a joint budget hearing on the environment on Monday, Feb. 4, 2013, in Albany, N.Y. Martens says his agency has no "timetable" for finishing shale gas drilling rules, with the completion date dependent on recommendations made by the health commissioner. Gov. Andrew Cuomo has said his budget doesn't include increased spending for fracking regulation because DEC hasn't completed its environmental review and decided whether to end a 4 1/2-year-old moratorium. (AP Photo/Mike Groll)
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say