CHERYL CLOUGH Oneonta High graduate Chris Pindar rounds third base for the Oneonta Outlaws during a New York Collegiate Baseball League game earlier this summer at Damaschke Field. Pindar set a school record for single-season home runs and batted .421 during his senior year at OHS. The 2013 Daily Star Player of the Year, who went on to bat .294 in the NYCBL, will play for Oneonta State in the fall.
- Local News -
- Howe Caverns owner is betting on casino project| Howe Caverns Development Chief Executive Officer Emil Galasso said Tuesday that he will today wire $1 million to a special state account in order to meet the filing deadline for proposed casino projects authorized in a state referendum last November.
- Drilling appeal attracts lots of 'friends of court' briefs
- Police seek leads in East End robbery
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May