CHERYL CLOUGH Oneonta High graduate Chris Pindar rounds third base for the Oneonta Outlaws during a New York Collegiate Baseball League game earlier this summer at Damaschke Field. Pindar set a school record for single-season home runs and batted .421 during his senior year at OHS. The 2013 Daily Star Player of the Year, who went on to bat .294 in the NYCBL, will play for Oneonta State in the fall.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say