File The E.P. Chapman store was reported to be the first business to have an electric light in Oneonta, and from this Dec. 8, 1887, advertisement in The Oneonta Herald, it boasted that fact.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say