Joe Mahoney | The Daily Star Bruce Kernan of South Text ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorText ColorText ColorText ColorWorcester is shown at Clapper Lake, surrounded by the Charlotte Forest, a tract of land his father purchased in 1946 and turned into a woodlot preserve. Kernan is urging the federal government to reroute the proposed Constitution Pipeline away from the forest.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say