E. Lawrence Budro photo From left to right are Ann Petriski, pharmacy clerk, Kinney Drugs; Heather Thomas, PTCB and certified technician, Kinney Drugs; Jim Murphy, supervising pharmacist and pharmacist of the year, Kinney Drugs; Brian Dykeman, central regional pharmacy manager, Kinney Drugs; Ken Dreis, Richfield Springs Food Bank; Francess Wright, Richfield Springs Central School Foundation; and Roberta Steere, Richfield Springs Central School Foundation.
- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say