Benjamin Patton | The Daily Star Morris' Mike DeLuca, left, and Laurens' Mitchel Barra rise for a rebound during Tuesday's Tri-Valley League game at Laurens. DeLuca had 10 points in Morris' 52-33 win.
- Local News -
- Howe Caverns owner is betting on casino project| Howe Caverns Development Chief Executive Officer Emil Galasso said Tuesday that he will today wire $1 million to a special state account in order to meet the filing deadline for proposed casino projects authorized in a state referendum last November.
- Drilling appeal attracts lots of 'friends of court' briefs
- Police seek leads in East End robbery
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May