The National Weather Service in Binghamton has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
northeastern Delaware County in central New York...
northeastern Otsego County in central New York...
* until 215 PM EDT.
* At 125 PM EDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated a
severe thunderstorm capable of producing damaging winds in excess
of 60 mph. This storm was located near Cooperstown... and moving
north at 70 mph.
* The severe thunderstorm will be near...
Richfield Springs and Springfield by 135 PM EDT...
When you can do so safely... please report hail... or damaging winds to
the National Weather Service by calling toll free at
1-888-603-1402... or by email at bgm.Stormreport@noaa.Gov.
A Tornado Watch remains in effect for the warned area. If a tornado
is spotted... act quickly and move to a place of safety in a sturdy
structure... such as a basement or small interior room.
A Tornado Watch remains in effect until 500 PM EDT Monday afternoon
for central New York and northeast Pennsylvania.
Read more at http://www.wunderground.com/US/NY/046.html#20BhxKDLm8PqXmLo.99
Tornado watch in effect until 5 p.m.
- Local News -
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager This weekend feature offers a recap of the week's top local stories:
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects
- Police: Motoristfound dead