• “Making a Difference Through Service and FUNdraisers,” presented by Dave Kelly
• “Study Buddies: Partners in Disguise ... Transforming Stereotypes Because Shift Happens,” presented by students from SUNY Delhi;
• “Hearts of Hope: Making a difference … one heart at a time,” presented by Judith Pedersen of the Hearts of Hope Foundation;
• “An Experience You Will Never Forget,” presented by Helen Stepowani of Pathfinder Village; and
· “Building Character Brick by Brick,” presented by Ashok Malhotra, president of Ninash Foundation and SUNY Oneonta Distinguished Teaching Professor of Philosophy.
For more information about the conference, contact Linda Drake, director of the Center for Social Responsibility and Community, at 436-2098 or email@example.com.