- Local News -
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects A Buffalo Wild Wings is proposed to open this year on Oneonta's Southside, which also is the site of two other pending developments, the town supervisors said Monday.
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Two face charges in no-knock heroin raid
- Oneonta police: 3 youths suspected of vandalism
- Assailant assaulted former girlfriend while their son, 7, watched, police say
- Additional Content
- Join the Debate
- Additional Resources
- CNHI News Service
Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
At least once a week, someone tells me that some food other than chicken "tastes like chicken." People throw the analogy around constantly. Virtually any meat that is pale in color, firm in texture, and lacking a strong flavor is subjected to the chicken comparison.By Jackson Landers The Daily Star Copyright 2014 The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Sat, September 221 Photo
- Mulling over a decision makes people more selfish, study suggests
- 10 never-won underdogs of the Emmys
- Slate: Will the Internet become self-aware? 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Space shuttle Endeavour lands in California 1 Photo
- Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
Should the U.S. intervene in Ukraine?