- Local News -
- 'Today' broadcast can be seen by early risers Fans who want to watch NBC's "Today" show being taped today in Cooperstown need to be early risers … or watch it on television like everyone else.
- PGA FedExCup Leaders Chart
- PGA Tour Schedule-Winners
- Tour de France Standings
- Arena Football League
- Additional Content
- Join the Debate
- Additional Resources
- CNHI News Service
Panel urges insurers to cover weight-loss plans
Eat less, exercise more. Simple? Yes. Easy? No. If weight loss were easy, obesity rates among adults in the United States probably wouldn't have reached the current 36 percent.
Recently revised guidelines from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force acknowledge that fact. They recommend that clinicians screen patients for obesity, which is defined as having a body mass index of 30 or higher. Further, they say patients who meet or exceed that level should be offered or referred to "intensive, multicomponent behavioral interventions" to help them lose weight.By Michelle Andrews The Daily Star Copyright 2014 The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Fri, July 13
- Should Supreme Court Justices use Google?
- Skating rinks, yoga are latest ploys to increase hotel revenue 1 Photo
- Taxes for online shopping gaining support in states, Congress 1 Photo
- Mortgage rates: How low can they go?
- Panel urges insurers to cover weight-loss plans
Is Israel justified to conduct its military campaign against the Hamas in Gaza?