- Local News -
- County officials object to logos on SAFE Act website New York's new gun control law has hit another thicket of controversy, with three local sheriffs saying Monday they don't want their county's seals or logos used in a state website being designed for pistol permit recertification.
- Ithaca College student killed in Cobleskill crash
- Rodney H. Ingalls
- Remembering Remy in Milford
- Additional Content
- Join the Debate
- Additional Resources
- CNHI News Service
Slate: Will the Internet become self-aware?
In the world of sci-fi movie geekdom, Aug. 29, 1997, was a turning point for humanity: On that day, according to the "Terminator" films, the network of U.S. defense computers known as Skynet became self-aware — and soon launched an all-out genocidal war against Homo sapiens.By Dan Falk The Daily Star Copyright 2013 The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Sat, September 221 Photo
- VIDEO: Space shuttle Endeavour lands in California 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Romney shifts focus to Obama's 1998 comments on 'redistribution' 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Apple iPhone 5 praised for speed, faulted on maps by reviewers 1 Photo
- Two-parent ideal, one-parent reality 1 Photo
- Slate: Will the Internet become self-aware?
How much of your holiday shopping will you do locally this year?