• Walton Senior Dining Center, St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church, 15 Benton Ave., 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. July 23.
Coupons will also be distributed at the following housing complexes for their eligible residents age 60 or older:
• Delhi Senior Community, available on-site from Lara Yambor as of July 16
• Grand Gorge Senior Housing, 12:15 a.m. July 19.
• Meadowpark Apartments, Deposit, 10 to 10:45 a.m. July 30.
• Mountain Laurel Gardens, Arkville, TBA.
• Read Memorial Apartments, Hancock, 10 to 11 a.m. July 26.
• Sidney Senior Village, 10 to 10:45 a.m. July 25.
• Stamford Village Apartments, 10 to 10:45 a.m. July 19.
Below is a list of local Farmers Markets that accept Farmers’ Market coupons.
Callicoon: Callicoon Creek Park, Audrey Dorrer Drive, Indoor-Delware Youth Center, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sundays, indoor alternate Sundays, year-round.
Delhi: Courthouse Square, Main Street, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesdays, through Oct. 2.
Deposit: KooKoose Farmers Market, Memorial Park on Front Street, across from Village Hall and movie theater, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays through Sept. 7; First United Methodist Church, 107 Second St., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursdays, Aug. 15 and Sept. 19.
Halcottsville: Pakatakan Farmers Market, Round Barn, 46676 State Highway 30, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays, through Oct. 12.
Hobart: Stamford Town Hall Green, 101 Maple Ave., 4 to 7 p.m. Fridays through Sept. 27.
Kingston: Kingston Farmers’ Market, Wall Street, between John & N. Front streets, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays; Winter, Old Dutch Church), 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. first and third Saturdays.
Oneonta: Oneonta Farmers’ Market, Muller Plaza, Main Street, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays; January through May, Main Street garage walkway, second and fourth Saturdays.
Sidney: Video Entertainment Lot, 89 Main Street, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays, through Sept. 24.
Walton: UHS Delaware Valley Hospital, 2 Titus Place, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Aug. 7 to Sept. 4.
The Farmers Market Nutrition Program, now a permanent federal program, is sponsored by New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets, New York State Department of Health, New York State Office for the Aging, Cornell Cooperative Extension, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service. For more information, call Ella Ladlee or Drue Brenner at Delaware County Office for the Aging at 746-6333.