• Third: Pinkey asks if “informants” should have to be paid. In a country where people care so little about each other they can witness murder and do nothing about it, the answer is yes.
• Fourth: Pinkey states: “In Gov. Cuomo’s America, constitutional rights can be taken away in the dead of the night without debate.” No examples, just further baseless accusation. The SAFE Act was passed by a wide margin in the state Senate and Assembly.
• Fifth: Pinkey states that in addition to all the above, Cuomo is “killing babies!” He makes it sound like our governor is poised above a helpless infant with bloody knife in hand, ready to slash away another innocent life while the screaming parents look on helplessly. Disgusting!
• Sixth: Mr. Pinkey accuses the governor of making a photo-op of a murderous shooting spree tragedy, as if he cared nothing about the people involved.
• Seventh: Suddenly, his article is about fracking. Fracking? There is zero logic involved in this transition but it does show clearly Mr. Pinkey’s actual purpose. He hates Gov. Cuomo, and is using a shotgun blast of falsehood to denigrate him.
• Everyone should read the latest articles on the Pennsylvania ghost towns which enjoyed a “fracking boom” about five years ago. Sorry, I do not want to drive through Otsego County five years from now and see empty stores, deserted homes, a poisoned environment and betrayed people.
• Eighth: Now Gov. Cuomo has become Judas Iscariot with this quote from Pinkey: “Certainly your ‘tip line’ and ‘30 pieces of silver’ that encourage upstate New Yorkers to turn in their neighbors and etc.!” A sick parable.
• Ninth: Next, the inevitable reference to Nazi Germany. This paragraph gives the impression that a country with realistic and sane weapons laws is like Nazi Germany [and guess who is Hitler?]. The only group I hear using the language of dictatorship and manipulating people with fear is Pinkey, and his fellow right-wingers.