The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports

February 3, 2014

In Your Opinion: Thanks for good wishes after poisoning scare

--
The Daily Star

---- — A huge “thank you” to all the people from our community who let us know in many ways how glad they were that we survived our carbon monoxide poisoning!

Cards, calls, hugs and food were greatly appreciated.

Dan and I especially want to thank the Garrattsville Emergency Squad and the Cooperstown Medical Service for arriving quickly and getting us to the hospital where help awaited.

We are so fortunate to live in a small community where people volunteer their time to help other people. God bless all of you.

Also a thank you to The Daily Star for writing such a nice article.

Carbon monoxide detectors can save your life!

Dan and Linda Morehouse

Garrattsville