The Daily Star
---- — Anti-fracking propaganda and moratoriums continue to destroy:
• The economic development of our area.
• An increase of job opportunities.
• A feeling of a sense of community.
• Property values for all land owners.
• The ability to own and maintain property.
• The income from ad valorem tax.
• Friendships and neighborly actions.
• A need for local schools and businesses as population dwindles.
• The source of revenues needed to operate the infrastructure of our towns and villages.
• Lives of sons and daughters and their families who serve our country to keep energy flowing through the Middle East.
Our towns, counties, state and country can not afford to rely on other countries for our energy. It is imperative to supply ourselves with all types of clean and efficient energy.